7 Easy Steps for Maintaining Engineered Stone Flooring
There are seven days of the week, seven colors of the rainbow, seven notes on a musical scale, seven seas, seven continents AND seven uncomplicated steps to cleaning and maintaining Engineered Stone Flooring:
1. Remove as much dirt as possible before mopping, sweeping or vacuuming your floor.
2. weep or vacuum regularly (don’t use the beater bar of the vacuum cleaner).
3. Do not use detergents, abrasive cleaners, or "mop and shine" products, as they may leave a dull film on your floor.
4. Wash your floor occasionally with Armstrong Once ‘n Done® Floor Cleaner.
5. When moving appliances or heavy furniture, lay a plywood panel on your floor and "walk" the item across it to prevent scuffs and tears.
6. Use Armstrong Floor Protectors on furniture legs to reduce indentations.
7. And last but not least place a natural or colorfast mat at outside entrances to reduce the amount of dirt and moisture brought into your home.
Keep in mind that engineered stone flooring is resistant but still do make sure you wipe up high-staining liquids such as coffee, tea, fruit juice, vinegar or wine right away so you will be sure to enjoy your floors for years to come!
If you have any questions about the flooring products we talked about in this post, be sure to contact us.